A Message from Jeffrey M. Harp, Trinity Bank Chairman of the Board
I just passed my 50th anniversary in banking in Fort Worth. I am very grateful for the opportunity (in May 2003) to design Trinity Bank to function the way I think it should – to treat people the way I would like to be treated. Since my first day in 1971, many things have changed.
- From 14,000 banks to about 6,000 banks – some failures but mostly consolidation.
- Bigger banks with more locations. But does bigger necessarily mean better?
- Many new products and delivery systems – Internet Banking, Direct Deposit, Debit Cards, Etc.
With all these changes, what makes Trinity Bank stand out?
- Trinity Bank has a hometown feel with all of the technology, products, and services of a big bank.
- We take the time to know our customers by name. You are a person that has entrusted us with a banking relationship. You are not just an account number.
- All of our operations are here in our building. If there are issues, we can fix them. No calling an 800 number for customer service.
- We respond quickly. All decisions are made at 3500 W. Vickery Blvd.
- We are flexible and creative. We try to understand your needs and develop a solution. No “one size fits all” bank policy manual.
- We have a very experienced, dedicated staff. If you call during banking hours, a person will answer. That person will have a helpful attitude and will get you to the right place the first time.
We would love to have the opportunity to discuss your banking requirements.
You have our pledge to “do the right thing, in the right way, for the right reason”.
I guarantee you will like banking with Trinity Bank. Please give us a chance.
Jeffrey M. Harp