A Certificate of Deposit from TrinityBank can offer you the best of both worlds
- a higher rate than most Money Market or Regular Savings accounts and
more security than an investment account.
- Minimum opening deposit of $1,000.00
- Rates vary and depend upon the term of the Certificate of Deposit
- Our terms range from 30 days up to 1 year. Lock in an interest rate for a period of time of your choosing. Typically longer terms earn higher rates
- Interest is paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or at maturity
- Free online access to view your CD account and history
- Certificates of Deposit are eligible for *FDIC insurance, so you can feel more secure without the risk
* With FDIC insurance, your deposits can be covered up to $250,000.00
The increase of coverage from $100,000 to $250,000 will expire June 30, 2013. Additionally, all funds in non-interest bearing transaction deposit accounts held in domestic offices will be fully insured until June 30, 2010.